Historic Boat Models
What is a Historic Edition Model?
A historic edition model is made in small editions at one time to bring down the cost of making a fine handcrafted ship model. Our goal is to ensure our customers a lifetime of enjoyment and to provide them with the best customer service. The collection represents a wide range of classic designs that are historically accurate and built to scale from 18th century tall ships, naval ships, early 20th Century America's Cup, modern pleasure sail and fishing yachts. And we cannot forget the beautiful wood runabouts. Seacraft Classics guarantees your complete satisfaction.
- Models are built by highly skilled craftsmen who work with remarkable precision
- Planked wood hull
- Precision deck layout
- Dacron sails
- Intricate rigging made with marine twines
- Handmade brass and chrome fittings
- Marine varnishes
- Polyurethane painting
- Skilled quality control team inspects each model
- The price of each model includes a display case
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Brass nameplate that can be personalized to commemorate special occasions
- Models are mounted on brass pedestals and displayed on mahogany finished wooden bases